New Contest Date to Be Decided Shortly

Due to the upcoming storm, all contest meets scheduled for tomorrow, February 10, 2010, are moved to a later date.  The Executive Committee understands that there are only 4 school days between today and the next scheduled Senior A & B meets for public schools in New York City.  Furthermore, February 24, 2010 is the second round of AMC.

We are currently in the process of finding a proper alternative.  Please stay close to our announcements.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your coordinator.

Kam Chan